Monday, July 21, 2008

Themeless blog?

I have been asked what's the theme of my blog. Obviously every blog must have a theme. But to tell the truth, I don't know yet what's my theme. You could say that this blog is currently "themeless". But is that so bad?
Having a themeless blog might be interesting since you can never know what will be the idea of the next post. A blog about finance will never show you a cool website that was just found. A blog about cool mobile stuff will not talk about an interesting article discussing reading habbits. This blog can do both and more.


So may be this is not too bad. I do think that most of the posts here will talk about articles, websites, news and stuff as such. There will be a riddle here and there (anyone knows the answer of riddle #2?) and I'll probably continue to write about personal stuff. Hope that's enough to make you come back and read some more, at least for the time being...

P.S. If you think I should focus on something in particular - please let me know. I really appreciate your opinion.


No comments: