Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Knol vs. Wikipedia (#3)

Apparently I am not the only one making comparison tests between the two (not that I thought I was). TheMarker's Captain Digital himself has done his own testing and arrived to the same conclusion as I did – Wikipedia wins, at least for now.


By the way, the two articles that are the same in both websites is not because they were written by the same person (like the author of this article assumes) but because they were actually copied from Wikipedia to Knol (just like Israel's article was copied, twice).

Does this mean it's 2-0 for Wikipedia? Well yes. These tests were different from the tests I have done, which gives an additional advantage to the Wiki.

The full article (in hebrew) can be found here: http://it.themarker.com/tmit/article/4100

No comments: