Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jonny's second birthday!

Mazal Tov!
My son Jonathan (nick named Yontush in hebrew and Jonny in English) celebrated his second birthday yesterday. If you haven't guessed yet, the good looking guy in the blog's home page is Jonny.We had a very nice time yesterday, starting off with a celebration in his kinder garten and ending with a family party at our place.
We had a nice idea (well at least I think it's nice) to put a white board outside our appartement with congratulating Jonny and asking everyone to participate and write or draw their own greetings. The whole family participated as well as a few neighbours and here is the result:
I hope we remember to show Jonny when he is older the photos of this nice gesture...Jonny himself was a bit overwhelmed - he did not volunteer to do anything except try and blow out the candles. But he did like his great gifts. I must say that I didn't think it is going to affect me so much, but a son's birthday is a very exciting experience - after all, he is a year older...

No comments: